You Can Fix Some Electrical Issues Without an Electrician.
If you still need some assistance:
Yes, you can resolve electrical issues by yourself, safely!
Electrical Outlet Installation
1. Pick out an outlet design you really like
2. Gather your tools - screwdriver, the right screws.
3. Pick the best spot for your outlet.
4. Install it!
Ceiling Fan Installation
1. Find a great ceiling fan:
Try this 42-inch fan or a 52-inch fan
2. Buy a professional drill
3. Find a safe place for the fan
4. Make sure the lights are off during the electrical wiring!